Friday 15 January 2010

Recommendations

I spend a lot of my time in an electro 'bubble' so never up to speed with my hip (crotch grabbing pimps and bling bling) hop.

After Christmas this changed.

I was hanging with my homies - well my sisters - and they let me in on some good shizzle.

And now I will share with you.

These recommendations have come from my youngest sister who recently dyed her hair dark purple. Now I call her mermaid.

Actually Mermaid Hoe.

Enjoy.



Mermaid's Playlist  
(click on the names to listen)






OOps I think I got married Usher





















 'Don't trust this man' Chris Brown

















Why'd you cut those cute braids Omarion

















Don't love my man no mo Kelis (dubstep collaboration )













Marlboro wants to marry Kid Cudi

















Princess Rih Rih














  I is too fly nephew, Snoop Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment